Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An Introduction: Ode to Thomas the Train

Well, I've jumped on the bandwagon and will now commence blogging! I can't promise my entries will be witty or interesting, but I will try my hardest to spell everything correctly. So, without further ado, let me introduce our crazy family:


Boaz: he's the cheeky one,



Bronwyn's great and lots of fun!


Mommy, pulls the mail on time


Daddy, thunders down the line!



Holland, really knows her stuff

Barkley, toots and huffs and puffs...



Bone, loves to help and share...



Lulu, well let's say she's square...


Okay, Lulu is the cat and I can't find a picture of her. Just know she's a cranky Siamese and that she and I don't get along. Anyway, that's us! If you've never heard the Thomas the Train theme, you might be a bit lost. That's okay. I'm sure you can download it on iTunes ;)












No comments: