Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Usual

Well I don't really have anything interesting to post. I just wanted my "Swine Flu" blog to drop off everyone's page :) We've just been up to the usual. That's all about to change of course in 3, no wait 2 and a half, weeks when school is out. I must admit, I'm slightly frightened. I've never had 3 kids at home ALL day long before for more than a week! But hooray for the pool, snow cone stands, and VBS!

Holland is doing super fantastic in her helmet. The difference it has
made not only in her head shape, but also her facial features and ear alignment is amazing. And she has just been such a little champ through all of this. Last week was our first week off from going to Dallas in 2 months. It was a MUCH needed break! Back on for this Thursday though. And good news from our physical therapist, who after the last 4 months has practically become a part of our family. She said today that if Holland's neck keeps improving at the rate it is then she will "graduate" soon! Yea!!! Our good friend Lezlie is taking some pics of her next week, so maybe she will be sweet and let me post some.

Boaz is ornery as ever. I picked him up from "school" today and the director said, "I think he was actually pretty sweet today. I didn't even see him in time out at all." So, that's him in a nut shell. Except any bad report is usually followed by something along the lines of, "But he's soooo cute!" Bronwyn is just awesome. I'm nervous that she's going to be really bored this summer. She absolutely loves school and is definitley going to miss her friends. And I cannot believe that I will have a first grader next year!

Anyway here are some pics of our "usual".

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the picture of Boaz ankle deep. You captured that moment perfectly. Too funny.

amy wright said...

You'll do great with 3 at home. hehehe Just kidding, you will be fine. I made my kids sit and watch The Price is Right with me today. So there is always that. :) But I understand the bored thing. Isaac gets bored and we don't have a yard to send him out to. Hopefully soon, though!!
Holland and Bronwyn are beautiful and Boaz is a trip.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Holland is doing great in her band. Maysa will be graduating in 11 days. I am quite excited and definitely ready!

Leila

The Wright Five said...

Yea Leila, that's awesome!!! She won't even know what to do with herself!