Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bargains Baby!

This is just an FYI for those of you with kiddos, especially baby girls. Gymboree is having a sale, up to 60% off and it's actually really cute stuff. Sometimes they only put the not cute stuff on sale, but not this time! The start of a new season is always expensive for me. I have to get everybody outfitted in weather appropriate attire because they have all outgrown everything from the previous year. So I love a bargain!

Oh, and thanks to my good friend Amy, my new obsession is Etsy. Certainly not always a bargain, but so stinkin cute it doesn't even matter!

Okay, that's all I got. I'm off to shower :)

1 comment:

3101 Austin Avenue said...

those of us without kiddos, but with lots of adorable nieces and nephews appreciate this post too!!! Will check it out! And I have discovered Etsy too....my cousin is on there..she makes these really unique wine charms....and I have stumbled upon tons of other cute stuff there too!