Friday, March 20, 2009

This Is a Quickie

I have absolutely no time to blog right now, but of course I'm doing it anyway. Pardon the forthcoming typos! Those of you who are "friends" of mine on facebook have already seen these, but I wanted to post some quick pics of Holland's helmet, or "band"! SHe is doing really well with it PRAISE GOD!!! Of course, we'are only on day 2. We went to Dallas yesterday for the fitting. She was a trooper for sure. SHe slept all night last night, but that could be because she was exhausted. Here are the pics. I havn'et had a chance to decorate it yet, but I will post more when a do!


This is at the clinic.

It was a LONG flight home!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

CUTEST thing EVER! And no, I am not biased at all. She rocks the helmet!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about Holland and her DOC band. I am so glad she finally got it. She is on her way to a rounder head. She looks so cute in it and it's not even decorated yet!