Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Uh, Look..."

I wasn't home until late yesterday evening because I had to work in the healing rooms at our church, so I didn't get to see the President's press conference. Kev had Bronwyn and Boaz at home. I have no idea how he managed to talk them out of Thomas to turn it on (maybe I should take lessons). Anyway, he told me that as they were all three snuggled on the couch watching, Bronwyn said, "He sure says 'Uh' a lot." Kev snickered and then replied, "Honey, we don't have to watch this if you don't want to. Do you not like listening to him?" She said, "No. Because I think he should know what he's going to say when those people ask him a question. He shouldn't have to say 'Uh' all the time. I don't think he knows what he's talking about."

Oh the wisdom of children ;)

2 comments:

amy wright said...

Uh, that is hilarious!

3101 Austin Avenue said...

I think I have said before, that is ONE SMART COOKIE you're raising!